Myra Fleischer is a featured speaker on “What Women Need to Know About Divorce” at the Ultimate Women’s Expo at the San Diego Convention Center on Saturday, Sept. 16 at 12 noon.
Many women know someone who has been divorced. It may even be her own parents. But there is no way to know what divorce is like until it happens to you.
Although divorce rates are dropping, they remain high among many groups. Divorce for couples 50 and older, so called “Gray Divorces,” have doubled since 1990. First marriages are most likely to fail between 12 and 15 years of marriage. As the Millennial generation gets to this stage, divorces will skyrocket again.
Divorce can be painful. It can also be empowering. Family law attorney Myra Chack Fleischer, CFLS, Lead Counsel for Fleischer & Ravreby in Carlsbad, California, can help you prevent, prepare for, and recover from a divorce. Her tips will help you improve your relationship no matter what stage you are in. Topic include:
• Prenuptial agreements: Smart or scary?
• Improving your odds of staying married
• Divorce danger zone: Surprising risk factors
• Top priorities prior to filing for divorce
• Keeping the trauma to a minimum
• Why you shouldn’t go through divorce alone
• Healthy co-parenting: yes, it’s possible!
We look forward to seeing you at the Expo!